Our organisation has such an accomplished and diverse wealth of instruction, offering self defence classes for women men and children.
We offer two subscriptions to suit your training requirements and assure a warm welcome.
Practical Self Defence and Fitness for all ages and abilities
£32 PER MONTH (Unlimited training at all TBD Schools)
Adult training is aged from 16 years old. Students aged 16-18 must have parental consent. Once a student has met the respective instructor and has been deemed acceptable to join, then he or she is required to register to a preferred club and pay a low monthly fee per calendar month via direct debit, which allows unlimited training at all the schools.
Your Monthly Fee includes:
- Access to members only area of website with loads of instructional video footage
- Entrance to OUR Annual Conference and Black Belt Gradings
- Recognition of current qualifications
- Tips and events via e-mail and Newsletters
- Access to our social media pages
- Licence/Grading book
- Concessions on specialised courses / Discounts on selected Merchandise
TBD Junior Membership – £24 PER MONTH
Junior members are aged under 16 year old and parental consent is required to train with us. The training syllabus is also adapted so that the basic skills of self defence (movement, kicks, locks, throws etc) are taught in readiness for them to progress into the adult classes.